Ticket #271 (new Defect)
[PATCH] Name Service Switch (NSS) directory backend
|Reported by:||agx@…||Owned by:||sagen@…|
This implements a simple NSS based user and group lookup directory service (it basically uses what's returned by the python's pwd and grp modules).
You can set a prefix for groups and ranges for uids/gids to make sure system users/groups don't end up having calendars.
This directory service is not doing any authentication, simply use Kerberos.
twistedcaldav.directory.nss.NssDirectoryService has some documentation in the top of the file.
Changed 7 years ago by agx@…
- Attachment 0001-add-name-service-switch-directory-backend.patch added
- Priority changed from 5: Not set to 2: Expected
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone set to 2.0
- Milestone changed from CalendarServer-2.2 to CalendarServer-2.x
- Milestone changed from CalendarServer-2.x to CalendarServer-3.x
- Owner changed from wsanchez@… to sagen@…
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:11 Changed 14 months ago by wsanchez@…
- Component changed from Calendar Server to twext
- Milestone changed from Later to Sooner