- 18:30 Changeset  by
- "ProxyDB" was correct, actually.
- 13:23 Changeset  by
- Make memcached keys consistent with older server versions.
- 12:43 Changeset  by
- Tests for calendars created with restricted sets of components.
- 12:42 Changeset  by
- Allow verifiers to make use of require-feature, exclude-feature, so that …
- 12:41 Changeset  by
- Fix bug with empty nodes being tested for string content.
- 12:22 Changeset  by
- 10:47 Changeset  by
- Fix time-range calendar query so that join condition is applied to all …
- 10:17 Changeset  by
- Fix typo.
- 15:04 Changeset  by
- Define AugmenetService in caldavd.plist, move patchConfig up a bit to …
- 11:55 Changeset  by
- Cache the results of lookupFunction, not just the principals, to avoid the …
- 11:35 Changeset  by
- Adds a principal cache during the calendar-user-address normalization …
- 10:29 Ticket #467 (Anonymous wiki access is broken) closed by
- Software changed: Attached are the two files that fix the issue. If you are on OS X 10.7.2 …
- 10:24 Ticket #467 (Anonymous wiki access is broken) created by
- Calendar Server 3.1 (which is part of 10.7.2 OS X server) causes anonymous …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.