Using Chandler with the Calendar Server
- Download the latest Chandler release from here.
- Run Chandler.
- You should get a screen looking like this.
- Select Accounts from the File menu.
- Click on the Sharing account in the left panel.
- Edit the account to details to look like this, though use your own server address and user name details etc.
- Click on the Test this account button to verify the settings are correct.
- Clock OK to exit the account setup.
- Click on My Calendar in the top-left pane of the main window.
- Select Share My Calendar from the Collection menu.
- A calendar should be created on the server and the Welcome to Chandler event uploaded.
You can now create/edit events in Chandler. To upload (or download changes made on the server by someone else) use the Sync All button in the toolbar.