How to configure Mulberry for use with the Calendar Server
- In Mulberry's Account Preferences panel, choose New Account from the Account: popup.
- Enter a name for the account and set the Account Type: to Caldav Calendar, then click OK.
- Enter the server hostname in the Server: field (if the server uses a port other than 80, append a ':' then the port number to the hostname).
- In the Authentication panel enter you user id, and turn on SSLv3 via the Secure: popup.
- In the Options panel turn on Login at Startup and Allow Disconnected Operations and Path as described below.
- Click OK to exit the preferences.
- The new calendar account will appear in the Calendars portion of the three-pane window - it should login automatically and prompt you for you password.
- Once logged in you can navigate the server hierarchy to your own calendar home directory and start creating calendars or view/edit the default calendar.
- In order to view calendars in Mulberry's main viewer you need to click the blue button to the left of the calendar to add a check mark.
Calendar server path format for use with Mulberry
To access just the user's calendars:
To see all users' calendars:
To see all calendars:
where <<uid>>' should be the login id of the user.