Using Sunbird with the Calendar Server
- Download the latest Sunbird nightly release from http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/sunbird/nightly/latest-trunk/
- Launch Sunbird.
- Select New Calendar from the File menu.
- In the Create a new calendar assistant, select On the Network and click Continue.
- Select CalDAV as the format, and under Location, enter your server address. Click Continue when finished. (For example: http://localhost:8008/calendars/users/jsmith/calendar )
- Enter a name for your calendar and click Continue.
- Click Done.
- When prompted, enter your CalDAV username and password.
Calendar server address format for use with Sunbird
where 'server.example.com' should be set to your calendar server hostname, '<<uid>>' should be the login id of the user. The '/calendar' at the end is the name of the calendar on the server and should be adjusted for the actual calendar stored on the server. To see what that might be use a web browser to examine the files on the calendar server.