|Version 18 (modified by wsanchez@…, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Darwin Calendar Server
The Darwin Calendar Server is a standards-compliant server that allows multiple users to collaboratively share calendaring information. It provides a shared location on the network to store schedules, and allows users to send each other and manage invitations.
- August 21, 2006: Moving URLs
- We moved our URLs around a bit. Where you may have previously seen "collaboration", you'll now see "calendarserver", which we hope better expresses what's here. Old URLs should be properly redirecting to new locations, and the old Subversion URL still works, so your existing checkouts aren't busted, but you'll want to switch to the new URLs going forward. Sorry about the bother.
- August 7, 2006: Apple Computer, Inc. Announces Open Source Calendar Server
- Apple has released source code to its calendar server implementation under an Apache 2.0 License.
- Getting the source code
- Running the Server
- Related Standards?
- Configuring clients for use with the Calendar Server
- Other CalDAV Server Implementations