|Version 32 (modified by wsanchez@…, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Darwin Calendar Server
The Darwin Calendar Server is a standards-compliant server that allows multiple users to collaboratively share calendaring information. It provides a shared location on the network to store schedules, and allows users to send each other and manage invitations.
- Getting the source code
- Running the Server
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supported Platforms and Portability
- Configuring directory services?
- Configuring repository.xml?
- Related Standards?
- Configuring clients for use with the Calendar Server
- Other CalDAV Server Implementations
- CalDAV Server Test & Performance Suite