Ticket #391 (closed Defect: Behaves correctly)
'run' script installs Twisted plugins to wrong location on x86_64 systems
|Reported by:||s.adam@…||Owned by:||glyph@…|
I may have made a beginner's mistake as this is the first time I deal with Twisted, but I believe that CalendarServer installs the Twisted plugins to the wrong location on x86_64 systems.
CalendarServer will create a both '/usr/lib/python2.X/site-packages' (sitelib) and '/usr/lib64/python2.X/site-packages' (sitearch) directory and places the Twisted files in sitearch directory and the Twisted plugins in the sitelib. Attempting to start the server will have Twisted search only the sitearch directory and produce an error since the caldav plugin isn't known.
I am using Fedora 13 x86_64 which has Python 2.6.
- Priority changed from 5: Not set to 3: Important
- Owner changed from wsanchez@… to glyph@…
- Milestone set to CalendarServer-3.x
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to Behaves correctly